« Home | Well, I sang for En-ger-land, and it worked. Roll... » | Well, my time here is nearly up. I'm off to watch... » | I've just found this, a fantastic plot synopsis of... » | Well, the weekend lived up to expectations. The o... » | This weekend should be an absolute cracker. Off t... » | Wednesday this week was mostly taken up with a fin... » | Hello? Remember me?! Yes, I'm still here, with t... » | wow! The internet is a wonderful thing. » | I found this site whilst checking that I had remem... » | And the consequence of me having a computer is tha... » 

June 14, 2002 

Spiderman. We saw, we loved, we will see again. From the moment of the spider bite, through Peter Parker's transition into Spiderman, right up to the end Tobey Maguire was fantastic. He really brought to life the cartoon character I loved as a kid, including the whole upside down thing. I particularly loved the stage where he realises everything he can do and proceeds to do it, and to enjoy every moment. The ending (which I will say no more about) left me thinking that there had to be a sequel coming. And apparantly I was right. Roll on 2004, I say.