« Home | Well, my time here is nearly up. I'm off to watch... » | I've just found this, a fantastic plot synopsis of... » | Well, the weekend lived up to expectations. The o... » | This weekend should be an absolute cracker. Off t... » | Wednesday this week was mostly taken up with a fin... » | Hello? Remember me?! Yes, I'm still here, with t... » | wow! The internet is a wonderful thing. » | I found this site whilst checking that I had remem... » | And the consequence of me having a computer is tha... » | The excitement for today is that thribble now has ... » 

June 10, 2002 

Well, I sang for En-ger-land, and it worked. Roll on Wednesday. Today I came back to work for a rest. As I can't update the wedding blog I'll just have to record this weekend here. Following an extremely enjoyable trip to the theatre on Friday night (and I now see James in a whole new light - he was absolutely excellent as Romeo, and pulled of Shakespeare's tricky language fantastically - very impressed I was) we headed up north on Saturday morning. From the moment we arrived I feel like we didn't stop. We saw the priest, who was very nice and helpful. I saw the florist while paj and my Dad went to buy paper and card to make the invitations. We discussed cakes and started designing the invitations. We went to see Episode II for the second time (because my Dad hadn't seen it yet). Then I slept. On Sunday, amongst other things, we went into Middlesbrough to look at bridesmaids dresses and to buy cameras for the tables (special offer in argos). Then we drove home, which took 7.5 hours. And again, I slept.

Now I'm off to Andover for work, something I can delay no longer.