« Home | Spiderman. We saw, we loved, we will see again. ... » | Well, I sang for En-ger-land, and it worked. Roll... » | Well, my time here is nearly up. I'm off to watch... » | I've just found this, a fantastic plot synopsis of... » | Well, the weekend lived up to expectations. The o... » | This weekend should be an absolute cracker. Off t... » | Wednesday this week was mostly taken up with a fin... » | Hello? Remember me?! Yes, I'm still here, with t... » | wow! The internet is a wonderful thing. » | I found this site whilst checking that I had remem... » 

June 15, 2002 

Recieved today in my hotmail account:
U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S

Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all.
Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience.
No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.
Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice.
No one is turned down.
Confidentiality assured.
CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!!
What made me smile was the phrase "prestigious non-accredited". So not that prestigious in my book. Don't ya love hotmail?!