« Home | I have nothing I want to say here. I've been sitt... » | Finally, Friday's something to make you smile. » | Oh, and Ocean's Eleven is out this weekend. Menta... » | This weekend will be the first in ages that I have... » | Check out whether you'd make it through a horror m... » | It's been a long time, so here goes. I'm going to... » | Today has been a good day. I just felt the need t... » | I noticed two things today on my daily walk round ... » | Today, in 'links shamelessly stolen', from ev, a b... » | Spent today in a very interesting workshop about o... » 

February 20, 2002 

Very quietly, a figure creeps through the door. Could it be? Yes, it's thribble
I'm back, but very very quietly. I'm still not quite myself, but I need to return to some semblance of normality, and I guess that includes this, for however long it lasts.
Besides which, I just had to say Up the Boro - now in 11th place