« Home | Fly Me To The Moon » | It's All About The Rugby » | Blog Action Day » | Mashup » | Blog Action Day » | Excellent! » | Mobile Phones Don't Create Privacy Bubbles » | World Cup Fever » | You Tube » | It's Here! » 

November 17, 2007 

My Australia

I love Australia. I may have mentioned this in the past, but I just love the colours, the freshness, the diversity. Melbourne alone gives me endless opportunities just to be, but the rest of Australia blows my mind. I have tried to capture it photographically, (the colours, the dust, the clouds you can reach out and touch, the sunsets, the big rocks and of course, Melbourne.

But I certainly don't do it as well as these guys. Take a look. It's my Australia.

Labels:

I think some of the photos you and Pete took are just as good as those. Maybe you should enter next year.

Post a Comment