« Home | I don't blog much, do I?! » | Emergency Music Help Needed » | Kangaroos » | linkage » | Eurgh » | Queen of the Lake » | In the deep midwinter... » | It's been a heck of a week... » | Run to the G » | The End of an Era » 

November 30, 2006 

Excitement

I have two things that are very exciting. First of all, Ganguly is recalled to the test squad. That's all I know, but I'm sincerely hoping his/her first name is Gin.

Secondly, I saw my first explosion today. I was stopped on the highway for 10 minutes so they could do it. Normally I'd be traumatised about being late to the meeting, but I was in plenty of time, and lets face it, how often do you get to see a blasting take place?! Lots of dust and a very big bang shouldn't make me that happy, I tell you.

Oh, and by the way, tomorrow is officially the first day of summer. It's been over 30 degC here today, so it's going to be a long and hot one, methinks.