« Home | ANZAC Day » | Weight Loss » | Link » | New Blog! » | One for the Lib Dems » | Big and Tiny » | Keep On Running » | Things I Have Learnt About Melbourne Today » | Running Blog Update » | Running Blog » 

April 27, 2006 

Last Night

So I'm all packed. Unbelievably everything, including all the presents, has fitted into my small backpack, which shall henceforth be known as the TARDIS. It's weird to think that this time tomorrow I'll be at the airport, and paj won't be. This is the furthest I've flown on my own, and while I know I'm capable of doing it, I'm not looking forward to it. I shall have to keep a tight reign on my credit card in Dubai, lest I accidentally buy a porsche or something.

While I was googling for something, I came across this site, which I felt the need to share with you all. Not least because it has the Red Dwarf scripts on it. One of my favourite comedy shows ever.

I have to go now. I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends, and there's an old android saying which I believe is peculiarly appropriate here. In binary language it goes something like this: 001100111011000111100, which roughly translated means, "Don't stand around jabbering when you're in mortal danger."