« Home | Things I Have Learnt About Melbourne Today » | Running Blog Update » | Running Blog » | Weight Loss Blog » | Footy Singing » | Footy Tipping » | Flickr » | Hammer 'em » | World Water Day » | Commonwealth Games » 

April 18, 2006 

Keep On Running

I've just got back from running 2.5 km. Yes, I was sad enough to sit down when I got back and measure it out from the Melways. The instruction for this week is to run 90 seconds, walk 2 minutes, and repeat for 20 minutes. I actually ran out of route so I didn't do the last walk, as I was outside my front door. I'm really chuffed, though - this means I'm half way to the 5 km I need to run. Well, less than, as I need to run all of it, but don't rain on my parade just yet please!

On another note, the guy from my office who went to the Stones gig on Thursday had a fantastic time. Git.

I am agree with your view that Running is going to help us a lot. For the guys who wants to get rid of obesity. If you are looking for more weight loss guide then Fast weight lossguide can be of great help to you.

Post a Comment