« Home | Brain the size of a planet... » | Sleep Please » | Revenge of the Sith » | weird » | Holidays » | I've voted... » | Elections » | Pope » | Music » | Double woo! » 

June 20, 2005 

Musical Baton

Here goes...

Total volume of music files on my computer?
Zero. Sorry. I don’t have an MP3 player, so why bother?

The last CD I bought was?
Lynyrd Skynyrd – A greatest hits compilation I think.

Song playing right now?
None. Music at work? Ha. Ha. Ha. However, the last tune playing before I turned the car engine off was Van Morrison’s Brown Eyed Girl.

Five songs I listen to a lot/mean a lot to me?
· Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
· Manic Street Preachers – Tsunami
· REM – the one about pushing an elephant up the stairs.
· The Eagles – Hotel California
· Don Mclean – American Pie

It’s sunny at the moment. This could explain a lot.

Update: I realise that I not so much dropped the baton as wandered off and had a cup of tea whilst holding on to it. I pass it on to: Mad, Fran, JD, Kris and Alix. I know that Alix has no blog, but I'm sure Dragon Mama and Dada will help, and I have it on good authority that she has fine taste in music!