« Home | Rant » | Life, The Universe and Everything » | Links » | 9th October » | Friendship » | Lord of the Rings » | RIP » | First up in my inbox comes this, related to my co... » | It is, are you? » | Surfing » 

December 27, 2004 

Post Christmas...

There's something about going home to your parents for Christmas. Perhaps it's the 24 family members arriving for tea, or perhaps it's the beer that has been accumulated during the year and just happens to have a best before date of the 25th December. It may be the familiarity, the walks around places you haven't been for years, and the vaguely recognised faces on the streets. But this year, for me, I think it's been the resurrection of the old cine films and the projector, and the joy of having my husband watch old clips of me as a baby, as a toddler, and as a small blonde child in India. Ah joy. Roll on next year... maybe.