« Home | Friendship » | Lord of the Rings » | RIP » | First up in my inbox comes this, related to my co... » | It is, are you? » | Surfing » | Happy Birthday » | The Aftermath » | More To Come » | Fun-raising » 

October 09, 2004 

9th October

It's my birthday, and I'm going to have a good one. I know this, because last night my ever-lovely husband took me down to Brighton where we had an excellent meal, some wine, some more wine and a fab journey home with a bizarre chap who sang for us. And then yelled his phone number down the carriage. Anyone who's interested, I can still remember it. It's an 0208 number, but I'd warn you, when asked what he did, he said he had a g-string between his legs. A cellist, methinks.

Today I shall build up my stamina for tonight's Star Wars fest by possibly watching some of the three series box set of 24 that I now own... or perhaps I shall avoid all TV to avoid having square eyes.

Thank you to everyone who sent me cards - I love you all. Thank you very much. Goodnight.