« Home | Going home tonight. Tomorrow we get to discuss we... » | Reasons I love working for my company number 1 - y... » | Oh yes, and we saw Once Upon A Time In The Midland... » | Rant about Incompetence Things that annoy me abou... » | Drip. Drip. Drip.That's the sound of my brain dr... » | It's friday! And this evening is my first rehears... » | Thanks to popbitch for this nugget: In the 80s Bo... » | We saw The Road to Perdition last night, with the ... » | While turning a city from this to this is horrendo... » | Just accepted an asking price offer for thribble t... » 

September 23, 2002 

A successful weekend, finished off nicely with a trip to kaj and Fran's new pad. V. nice. V. nice indeed. My Gran survived her birthday surprise, too, and we resisted the temptation to throw her in the baptismal pool at the baptist church it was being held in! We even got chance to call in on an old friend of mine who's just become an aunt, and to sort out the wedding cake decoration.