« Home | Reasons I love working for my company number 1 - y... » | Oh yes, and we saw Once Upon A Time In The Midland... » | Rant about Incompetence Things that annoy me abou... » | Drip. Drip. Drip.That's the sound of my brain dr... » | It's friday! And this evening is my first rehears... » | Thanks to popbitch for this nugget: In the 80s Bo... » | We saw The Road to Perdition last night, with the ... » | While turning a city from this to this is horrendo... » | Just accepted an asking price offer for thribble t... » | How did I miss this? Now they're after hiring th... » 

September 20, 2002 

Going home tonight. Tomorrow we get to discuss wedding cakes with the woman who will be icing ours (thanks to Mum for making it!) and after that we get to go to my Gran's 80th. I can tell you what I've got her here, safe in the knowledge she won't see it. I went into a well known record/dog shop and bought their entire supply of Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals on video. I hope she appreciates the funny looks I got from the guy behind the counter!