« Home | Why is it possible to feel irrationally jealous of... » | You are Dracula. The original. The guy who start... » | I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And... » | So, returning from the weekend unscathed (tickets,... » | Go me! I have signed up for the Fantasy Formula 1... » | Would you put this on your hair? Thought not. Uu... » | Chuffed to win something, spj gives us this killer... » | On the subject of freakiness, apparantly my other ... » | I've been avoiding politics for a while now, as it... » | On the subject of quotes, how about this from Broo... » 

March 06, 2002 

Thanks to jim for reminding me of the wonderful sci fi phenomena that is Red Dwarf, and for setting me thinking about my favourite episode (series five, the suicide squid making the crew hallucinate a high speed car chase - with clips from what is really going on, incase you're interested). I really must get my videos down from my parents house and watch some again.