« Home | Would you put this on your hair? Thought not. Uu... » | Chuffed to win something, spj gives us this killer... » | On the subject of freakiness, apparantly my other ... » | I've been avoiding politics for a while now, as it... » | On the subject of quotes, how about this from Broo... » | Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of... » | Well, as I thought he was dead already, this came ... » | If you can't be bothered with the premium rate pho... » | Everybody with an mp3 player get here now. In a r... » | Learn how to draw cartoons here. Definitely kiddy... » 

March 01, 2002 

Go me! I have signed up for the Fantasy Formula 1 league. Alright, in order to do this I had to ask what was a reasonable points score for the final winning driver (the required tie-breaker) coz I had no clue at all... but hey, it's the taking part that counts, not the winning. Right?