« Home | Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of... » | Well, as I thought he was dead already, this came ... » | If you can't be bothered with the premium rate pho... » | Everybody with an mp3 player get here now. In a r... » | Learn how to draw cartoons here. Definitely kiddy... » | Are you a freak? Apparantly I'm 52% freak! » | Feeling ill? Well if, like me, you seem to be con... » | I appear to have forgottent to announce the winner... » | This, from one of my occasional reads, sums up nic... » | Communications! Would the owner of IP address 62.... » 

February 28, 2002 

On the subject of quotes, how about this from Brooke Sheilds
"Smoking kills. If you are killed, you ve lost a very important part of your life."
Thanks for the insight, Brooke. Check out some other ridiculous statements here, along with the amazing Find A Watering Hole facility.