« Home | Go me! I have signed up for the Fantasy Formula 1... » | Would you put this on your hair? Thought not. Uu... » | Chuffed to win something, spj gives us this killer... » | On the subject of freakiness, apparantly my other ... » | I've been avoiding politics for a while now, as it... » | On the subject of quotes, how about this from Broo... » | Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of... » | Well, as I thought he was dead already, this came ... » | If you can't be bothered with the premium rate pho... » | Everybody with an mp3 player get here now. In a r... » 

March 05, 2002 

So, returning from the weekend unscathed (tickets, passports and mad taxi drivers notwithstanding) I can say the following:

1 - I prefer Prague to Budapest
2 - I'd like to go back when the sun shines to check this out.
3 - The Carlton Hotel has a minibar. And a real bar. And is very close to Buda Castle and the Chain Bridge.
4 - The Old Man's Music Bar doesn't open until 3pm.
5 - Whichever city you're in, paj will always find some way of watching the grand prix.