« Home | Everybody with an mp3 player get here now. In a r... » | Learn how to draw cartoons here. Definitely kiddy... » | Are you a freak? Apparantly I'm 52% freak! » | Feeling ill? Well if, like me, you seem to be con... » | I appear to have forgottent to announce the winner... » | This, from one of my occasional reads, sums up nic... » | Communications! Would the owner of IP address 62.... » | Following on from a discussion which I can't post ... » | We are now the proud owners of one of these, court... » | Heard on Jo Whiley today: Marylin Manson's cover o... » 

February 27, 2002 

If you can't be bothered with the premium rate phone calls, then click here to sign up for tickets to the Queen's concerts. In which Queen will be playing. Woo! And if you want to check up on what Queenie's up to, then you can find out here