« Home | Today was an improvement on yesterday. This weeks... » | Yesterday was a bad day. If I was a bit more pers... » | Thanks to jmac for this lego/python link. I can't... » | Ooops » | Mmmm. » | This is an interesting article on the "axis of evi... » | Oh how true. And the same goes for text messages ... » | The beeb's discovered blogging. » | Who wants to be a millionaire? Loftus Road plc ch... » | Okay, so first of all mobile phone thieves will ge... » 

February 07, 2002 

Wow! I've just typed my real name (i.e. not thribble!) into google, and come up first. With an article I'd forgotten I'd written, and certainly didn't know it was on the web. It brings back a lot of memories, of days gone by... when I cared passionately about the way the church went, and was prepared to argue with archbishops about it, travel to france to discuss it, and generally get a lot more enthusiastic than I do now. Good memories are always nice to find. Especially when they're a surprise.