« Home | Yesterday was a bad day. If I was a bit more pers... » | Thanks to jmac for this lego/python link. I can't... » | Ooops » | Mmmm. » | This is an interesting article on the "axis of evi... » | Oh how true. And the same goes for text messages ... » | The beeb's discovered blogging. » | Who wants to be a millionaire? Loftus Road plc ch... » | Okay, so first of all mobile phone thieves will ge... » | Another weekend over. Friday night saw me driving... » 

February 07, 2002 

Today was an improvement on yesterday. This weeks resolution: don't make mountains out of molehills. I get stressed far too easily, and take things personally that weren't meant that way. I'm going to stop it. So I'm throwing that wall back up, and normal service will be resumed. Right here. Right now. With the new competion: killer lines. First to tell me which song this line came from wins, well, nothing, except the chance to put the next killer line up here.
I go to parties, some times until four. It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.