« Home | What? Is it just me that finds this strange? » | Thanks to Amazon my Christmas shopping is now almo... » | I've finally got round to looking at the 100 great... » | In response to popular questioning (well, one anyw... » | Good news, bad news. I like to try and find a lit... » | A communication this afternoon reminded me that I ... » | I work on a site with 3 people. I'm the only one ... » | A really good weekend. Friday night saw paj and m... » | Our wedding's getting everywhere! So much that pa... » | Those of you that use blogger will have seen the s... » 

December 06, 2001 

I was going to see about tickets to the British grand prix for a certain man in my life next year. Maybe I'll have to take him to cheapy Spain instead, with the added bonus that I can go shopping in Barcelona!