« Home | Good news, bad news. I like to try and find a lit... » | A communication this afternoon reminded me that I ... » | I work on a site with 3 people. I'm the only one ... » | A really good weekend. Friday night saw paj and m... » | Our wedding's getting everywhere! So much that pa... » | Those of you that use blogger will have seen the s... » | According to this I'm a sad geezer. Always good t... » | Are we heading towards gelfs? » | A sad day, particularly for beatles fans. George ... » | One final comment before I go - toWimble's friend ... » 

December 05, 2001 

In response to popular questioning (well, one anyway), the lack of comment on my weight had less to do with the Mexican and more to do with me being in meetings all day Tuesday (Weight Watchers day). However, this week, I put on a whole pound and a half.

This week, I shall mostly be eating lettuce.