« Home | According to this I'm a sad geezer. Always good t... » | Are we heading towards gelfs? » | A sad day, particularly for beatles fans. George ... » | One final comment before I go - toWimble's friend ... » | The weekend approaches. I'm going to see Harry Po... » | So, today is the 101st anniversary of the death of... » | Go Bagpuss!. Or Craigpuss? » | Yey! He was pants anyway. » | This is not equality. It's discrimination and the... » | Shame. I respect Diane Pretty for her fight, and ... » 

December 01, 2001 

Those of you that use blogger will have seen the stuff on link and think on the front page. I never blog on a weekend, and world aids day is tomorrow, so in order to do my bit, I'll ask you not to read this entry until tomorrow.
Just please take time to follow one of the links, and I hope you find them as interesting as I did.
women's tales
HIV+ kids
Terence Higgins Trust
Have a good weekend, all.