« Home | Condescending prat. He makes my blood boil more t... » | The friday question. What do you get if you cross... » | I've just applied for the Surrey Philharmonic. I ... » | Right. Due to my laxness in noting communications... » | Timewaster! The link's from wannabegirl, who wrote... » | I read Air strike cripples French flights and wond... » | A messy war? Not at all like those clean ones you... » | Take the What Cat Are You? test by webkin! » | I was going to say 'mmm ravioli' and link to, mayb... » | I was going to see about tickets to the British gr... » 

December 07, 2001 

I heard this on the news this morning. What struck me was that whoever was being interviewed said that the RUC should have prevented it, even though the warning did not mention bombing Omagh at all. When asked how, he said he didn't know, that wasn't up to him to say. That, to me, is meddling where you don't understand.