« Home | I read Air strike cripples French flights and wond... » | A messy war? Not at all like those clean ones you... » | Take the What Cat Are You? test by webkin! » | I was going to say 'mmm ravioli' and link to, mayb... » | I was going to see about tickets to the British gr... » | What? Is it just me that finds this strange? » | Thanks to Amazon my Christmas shopping is now almo... » | I've finally got round to looking at the 100 great... » | In response to popular questioning (well, one anyw... » | Good news, bad news. I like to try and find a lit... » 

December 06, 2001 

Timewaster! The link's from wannabegirl, who wrote this. It tells me that I'm more interesting than my weblog, which creates an interesting dilemma. Should I be writing this, or should I just be getting you all round mine for tea?