« Home | I've just applied for the Surrey Philharmonic. I ... » | Right. Due to my laxness in noting communications... » | Timewaster! The link's from wannabegirl, who wrote... » | I read Air strike cripples French flights and wond... » | A messy war? Not at all like those clean ones you... » | Take the What Cat Are You? test by webkin! » | I was going to say 'mmm ravioli' and link to, mayb... » | I was going to see about tickets to the British gr... » | What? Is it just me that finds this strange? » | Thanks to Amazon my Christmas shopping is now almo... » 

December 07, 2001 

The friday question. What do you get if you cross the Beatles with Metallica? Beatallica of course. I haven't managed to listen to any of the tunes, as they were taking too long to download, so if you do, let me know if it was worth it!