« Home | So, the more astute of you did notice the new comm... » | Today's Dilbert. We like. In a related story..... » | Does this mean that sheep are more intelligent tha... » | Due to blogger not working this afternoon I didn't... » | Thanks to plurp for this. Apparantly I'm a Gryffi... » | Good. Because if parents can't smack their kids (... » | The more astute of you may have noticed a new box ... » | I moved into a B&B this week, escaping from my pre... » | I was given the Construction Site Safety - Safety ... » | Another example of politicians not thinking the co... » 

November 09, 2001 

Thanks to plurp for this, which conclusively proves that I'm not sad:
You are a casual weblogger. You only blog when you have nothing better to do, which is not very often. There's nothing wrong with that. But if you'd post a little more often, you'd make your readers very happy.
So, what about it. Would I make you happier? Honest answers only please ;-)