« Home | Thanks to plurp for this. Apparantly I'm a Gryffi... » | Good. Because if parents can't smack their kids (... » | The more astute of you may have noticed a new box ... » | I moved into a B&B this week, escaping from my pre... » | I was given the Construction Site Safety - Safety ... » | Another example of politicians not thinking the co... » | Hmm. I'm not sure whether I'm more bothered by a ... » | K recommends Heinz microwaveable treacle sponge pu... » | I've come back from a fantastic weekend to a sub-z... » | Well, I don't think the boro could have done bette... » 

November 09, 2001 

Due to blogger not working this afternoon I didn't get to tell you that at 14:58 it started snowing. Yes, that's right, the first snow of the year. It kind of goes with the Christmas decorations springing (or wintering?) up in the shops around here.