« Home | Another example of politicians not thinking the co... » | Hmm. I'm not sure whether I'm more bothered by a ... » | K recommends Heinz microwaveable treacle sponge pu... » | I've come back from a fantastic weekend to a sub-z... » | Well, I don't think the boro could have done bette... » | He's back. And I hope he gets what's coming to hi... » | I don't buy newspapers very often, but when I do I... » | What?! » | Comments-wise, paj and jmac, I've checked out danc... » | Today has been spent standing in the sunshine and ... » 

November 08, 2001 

I was given the Construction Site Safety - Safety Notes from the CITB today. Imagine my excitement! The CD is uploaded to my computer and I am browsing the section entitled 'Buried Services'. No, I'm not going to give you edited highlights. You'll have to read it for yourself. Should you be interested...