« Home | I was given the Construction Site Safety - Safety ... » | Another example of politicians not thinking the co... » | Hmm. I'm not sure whether I'm more bothered by a ... » | K recommends Heinz microwaveable treacle sponge pu... » | I've come back from a fantastic weekend to a sub-z... » | Well, I don't think the boro could have done bette... » | He's back. And I hope he gets what's coming to hi... » | I don't buy newspapers very often, but when I do I... » | What?! » | Comments-wise, paj and jmac, I've checked out danc... » 

November 08, 2001 

I moved into a B&B this week, escaping from my previous (very cold and spider infested) accommodation. I am only blogging this to say that should you ever find yourself in need of somewhere cheap, friendly, comfortable and warm to stay in the vicinity of Andover, look no further than the Shangri-La and it's wonderful owner, Wendy.