« Home | Today's Dilbert. We like. In a related story..... » | Does this mean that sheep are more intelligent tha... » | Due to blogger not working this afternoon I didn't... » | Thanks to plurp for this. Apparantly I'm a Gryffi... » | Good. Because if parents can't smack their kids (... » | The more astute of you may have noticed a new box ... » | I moved into a B&B this week, escaping from my pre... » | I was given the Construction Site Safety - Safety ... » | Another example of politicians not thinking the co... » | Hmm. I'm not sure whether I'm more bothered by a ... » 

November 09, 2001 

So, the more astute of you did notice the new communication portal on the right there. And sent me these intelligent comments...
Tutti-frutti, oh Rudi, a-wop-bam-a-loom-op, a wop-bam-boo! Signor Casey
Clearly mistaking thribble for a dodgy lyric depository, jmac none the less manages to get his comment in first of all. Congratulations! Even beating someone who thinks they are yoda...
Woo! Works it does. Cunning it is! An HTML master you are.
... and the ubiquitous commentor, JD
Just testing...
Anyway, functionality proven beyond doubt I feel, so reblogger is going. Wave bye bye...