« Home | Apparantly, according to this (thanks fluffymuppet... » | I should take just a moment to remember Mary White... » | Grr. Am trying to book tickets for Harry Potter w... » | There are many reasons I buy the Independent. One... » | Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the weekend. I am very... » | Before I forget, two things. The desktop plant ex... » | The ex-boro boy done good. » | Something of the Far Side in today'sDilbert, methi... » | Well, I always said I'd move back to India quite h... » | Wow! Another eighties phenomenon apparantly still... » 

November 28, 2001 

Lots of time spent in meetings yesterday (yuck). Lots of time spent doing quizzes today. Apparantly I am:
27% addicted to the internet (thanks paj)
14% e-bore (thanks JD)
Meriadoc Brandybuck, according to this (JD again)
Mainly piglet, according to this (guess who from?!)