« Home | Wow! Another eighties phenomenon apparantly still... » | Thanks to inw for this. Readers are invited to su... » | I've just been shopping to Amazon. That's dot com... » | I really shouldn't talk about this, as the company... » | Rick Parfitt of Status Quo has RSI. Repetitive So... » | Another weekend over. Although I always enjoy goi... » | Thank crunchie it's friday! » | I thought these went out in the seventies!? » | Dilbert clearly lives in the south-east of England. » | Have just discovered that I have to endure family ... » 

November 22, 2001 

Well, I always said I'd move back to India quite happily, particularly if it makes me lose weight. I was reminded last night that I haven't mentioned my weight this week. You will be pleased (if you care at all) that I lost a pound this week. I will fit in a wedding dress!