« Home | The ex-boro boy done good. » | Something of the Far Side in today'sDilbert, methi... » | Well, I always said I'd move back to India quite h... » | Wow! Another eighties phenomenon apparantly still... » | Thanks to inw for this. Readers are invited to su... » | I've just been shopping to Amazon. That's dot com... » | I really shouldn't talk about this, as the company... » | Rick Parfitt of Status Quo has RSI. Repetitive So... » | Another weekend over. Although I always enjoy goi... » | Thank crunchie it's friday! » 

November 23, 2001 

Before I forget, two things. The desktop plant experiment was distinctly unsuccessful. Alright, I didn't kill it, but it didnt' grow either. And I've finally got my home page up and running, although large portions of it are still under construction, for which I humbly apologise.