« Home | Before I forget, two things. The desktop plant ex... » | The ex-boro boy done good. » | Something of the Far Side in today'sDilbert, methi... » | Well, I always said I'd move back to India quite h... » | Wow! Another eighties phenomenon apparantly still... » | Thanks to inw for this. Readers are invited to su... » | I've just been shopping to Amazon. That's dot com... » | I really shouldn't talk about this, as the company... » | Rick Parfitt of Status Quo has RSI. Repetitive So... » | Another weekend over. Although I always enjoy goi... » 

November 24, 2001 

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the weekend. I am very happy about this, as you may imagine. I don't know whether I'm happier that for once I get a lie in tomorrow, or that tonight I am going out in Brighton (I would link to the specific pub, but it only gets a mention in the sussex transgendered page, and this is a family blog!). I don't often see the people I used to work with except for the odd visit to the office for meetings, so I'm really looking forward to catching up on the gossip and talking a bit of shop. Sadly, I don't seem to be able to update my imood so I thought I'd better say that I'm, well, better now. Have a good one, folks!