« Home | There are many reasons I buy the Independent. One... » | Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the weekend. I am very... » | Before I forget, two things. The desktop plant ex... » | The ex-boro boy done good. » | Something of the Far Side in today'sDilbert, methi... » | Well, I always said I'd move back to India quite h... » | Wow! Another eighties phenomenon apparantly still... » | Thanks to inw for this. Readers are invited to su... » | I've just been shopping to Amazon. That's dot com... » | I really shouldn't talk about this, as the company... » 

November 26, 2001 

Grr. Am trying to book tickets for Harry Potter with the UGC at Crawley. They have 20 (get that? two zero, twenty) performances every day. And guess what? They're all sold out. After 3 attempts with the automated line I got through to a human being (the very helpful Dave, thankyou!) with whom I watched the tickets go before my very eyes. Aah well, just have to wait a while.