« Home | I really shouldn't talk about this, as the company... » | Rick Parfitt of Status Quo has RSI. Repetitive So... » | Another weekend over. Although I always enjoy goi... » | Thank crunchie it's friday! » | I thought these went out in the seventies!? » | Dilbert clearly lives in the south-east of England. » | Have just discovered that I have to endure family ... » | I shall not be saying much tonight, as my top prio... » | Giggle. Thanks to plurp, whom I also have to than... » | Wow! Who said scientist had nothing to do? » 

November 21, 2001 

I've just been shopping to Amazon. That's dot com. Why? The UK version doesn't see fit to sell used/collectable books. I've been after Masks of the Martyrs for years, and when I finally decided to treat myself I scoured the web. I ended up back at Amazon. As the UK doesn't seem to have caught on to this market I'm paying about £10 shipping, bringing the grand total to £11.26 (aargh!). Still, should be worth it. I'm very excited now :-)