« Home | Giggle. Thanks to plurp, whom I also have to than... » | Wow! Who said scientist had nothing to do? » | So for those of you who can't live without seeing ... » | Book your tickets. Now! » | It's the things that don't make the front page tha... » | I have a confession to make. Many of you who've k... » | Thanks to paj for pointing this out. Woo!! I'm nu... » | Just read my horoscope on the beeb. Spot the deli... » | At least the Germans get a chance to vote. » | I finally finished The Bear and The Dragon yesterd... » 

November 16, 2001 

I shall not be saying much tonight, as my top priority is shivering. I have spent all day standing outside testing a piece of equipment. This basically involves starting it up in as many ways as possible, breaking it in as many ways as possible, and telling it to shut down in as many ways as possible. Sadly, inbetween each test the kit has to cool off for 9 minutes. Which means that we cooled off very quickly indeed. Brrr.