« Home | At least the Germans get a chance to vote. » | I finally finished The Bear and The Dragon yesterd... » | All the posting I wanted to do yesterday and could... » | Bad news in my humble opinion. » | It appear's that the world is becoming an increasi... » | The definitive Clangers, Bagpuss and Ivor the Engi... » | Thanks (I think) to plurp for pointing us in the d... » | I appear to be back at work. It feels like I neve... » | Aha. An excellent excuse not to have a dinner par... » | My favourite quote from this article is this one: ... » 

November 14, 2001 

Just read my horoscope on the beeb. Spot the deliberate mistake:
Tuesday 13 November
The aspect between Uranus and the Moon (still in your sign) means you want to do something out of the ordinary today. The summer hols have started, so there's no reason not to. Look to people younger than yourself for laughs - they're a whole lot more fun than the older folk today.