« Home | Thanks to paj for pointing this out. Woo!! I'm nu... » | Just read my horoscope on the beeb. Spot the deli... » | At least the Germans get a chance to vote. » | I finally finished The Bear and The Dragon yesterd... » | All the posting I wanted to do yesterday and could... » | Bad news in my humble opinion. » | It appear's that the world is becoming an increasi... » | The definitive Clangers, Bagpuss and Ivor the Engi... » | Thanks (I think) to plurp for pointing us in the d... » | I appear to be back at work. It feels like I neve... » 

November 14, 2001 

I have a confession to make. Many of you who've known me for over a year will have noticed my weight loss, and many of you also know that I did it through Weight Watchers. What you probably don't know is that I've gone back - partially because living away from home I'm tempted to eat crap, but also because there's more that I want to lose. I'm paying £4.50 a week and struggling to stay the same weight, so I figured if I say to myself that everyweek I'll tell you lot what I've lost/put on, it'll be a bit more incentive. I may change my mind, of course (my perogative as a woman!), but we'll see. Since I restarted I've lost a bit, put on a bit, and today I weigh the same as I did when I signed up again. Watch this space...