« Home | Well, I don't think the boro could have done bette... » | He's back. And I hope he gets what's coming to hi... » | I don't buy newspapers very often, but when I do I... » | What?! » | Comments-wise, paj and jmac, I've checked out danc... » | Today has been spent standing in the sunshine and ... » | Laugh. Lots. Thanks JD. » | Large organisation in un-thought-through idea shoc... » | According to Emode I'm a Lethal Weapon.[edited hig... » | This needs flash and over a dial-up takes a while ... » 

November 06, 2001 

I've come back from a fantastic weekend to a sub-zero office, and my fingers are about to drop off with frost bite. I have spent the weekend doing nothing but spending time with paj, which was lovely. We went shopping (yey!) and I managed not to buy shoes (bigger yey!). We watched the fireworks and had a couple of beers. We drove round and looked in estate agent's windows. I cooked a roast. We watched films. Generally relaxing and very very good. I don't think I'll see one like it for a while now...