« Home | He's back. And I hope he gets what's coming to hi... » | I don't buy newspapers very often, but when I do I... » | What?! » | Comments-wise, paj and jmac, I've checked out danc... » | Today has been spent standing in the sunshine and ... » | Laugh. Lots. Thanks JD. » | Large organisation in un-thought-through idea shoc... » | According to Emode I'm a Lethal Weapon.[edited hig... » | This needs flash and over a dial-up takes a while ... » | This doesn't really work for me - I thought bubble... » 

November 05, 2001 

Well, I don't think the boro could have done better than this. Which even prompted a blogback from my mum!

Whilst I was looking at that page though, one of those disturbing pop-up ads, erm, popped up. I never give them chance to load, and this was no exception. What worried me was that the title appeared to read 'Liverppol Gambling Game'. Liverppol? Illiteracy annoys me almost as much as... pop-up ads.