« Home | More Bliar » | Bliar » | Weekend Hi Jinks » | Harry Potter - Plot Spoiler Warning! » | Cunning » | Your Order Has Dispatched » | What Goes On The Hen... » | Done It » | Top Gear » | First Week Over » 

August 06, 2005 

Work

Sometimes work throws me a good-un. Like this week, and my brief trip to India. I flew out on Monday morning, landed monday night in Delhi, flew back Wednesday night, landed Thursday morning. So you'll excuse me if I appear not all here. Or there.

Actually, I've recovered pretty much now. The main problem was not sleeping for 4 days. I'm not going to go into the details - you don't need to know! But I did get the chance to catch up with some old family friends, have a few curries, and visit Agra (on business) and the Taj (on pleasure!). So I thought I'd share a few photos. Sorry.

Is this not the cutest monkey you have ever seen?
Baby at A's Tomb 1

And the obligatory Taj shot - my first visit was 22 years ago, my second 10 years ago, and this one fell somewhere in the middle for value.
PICT0054

Thankfully for you, that's it!