« Home | I don't believe it! » | Help » | Geekpost » | Suggs » | Vauxhall » | BMW Part the third » | BMW part 2 » | BMW » | Post Christmas... » | Rant » 

March 03, 2005 

blurgh

I'm off work ill. And not happy. The reasons for my unhappiness are threefold.
1 - I feel dreadful, and want a shower, but because of my own procrastinating we have no hot water. Hoist by my own petard.
2 - I, again, have no car to go anywhere there is hot water. Communication with the garage this morning was brief (the phone woke me so I wasn't in the best of moods) but to the point. There are many types of solid in my fuel tank, none of which are meant to be there, so they're waiting on parts to replace bits they didn't ought to have to replace, and I won't have it back before the end of next week, if not, at this rate, the week after. Retrospective SORN, anyone?
3 - It's snowing outside, and lying, and I can't go out in it coz I'm ill.
Other than that I'm in fine fettle. Honest!