« Home | blaargh. » | I know it's early, but it's fun! » | 'Heaven preserve me from littleness and pleasantne... » | Good weekend. No further comment, m'lud.Silence i... » | I must change my imood too, but today I am cheerfu... » | Finally for this morning, a quick link for any of ... » | Although I've just realised that spj has been chee... » | Found it! » | At weightwatchers last night a woman I barely know... » | Went to see xXx last night. If you like adrenalin... » 

November 05, 2002 

I'm in the office before 8am for almost the first time since the big water main burst. The road's still out, and they need to underpin a wall and get round a gas main before they can fix the water main. This means my journey's currently taking about 15 - 40 minutes longer than it should. This morning I was doing fine until two white van drivers decided to stop and have a chat. In the middle of the road. Apparantly oblivious to the queues building up on both sides. Sometimes I wish I had that kind of mind, that didn't notice and didn't care what other people were doing and thought.
But I'm just too nice.