« Home | Rude words. I know the "political class" in the n... » | Yey. Above scum, more scum and monochrome scum. » | Continuing the fight of Diane Pretty, check out Ac... » | A successful weekend, finished off nicely with a t... » | Going home tonight. Tomorrow we get to discuss we... » | Reasons I love working for my company number 1 - y... » | Oh yes, and we saw Once Upon A Time In The Midland... » | Rant about Incompetence Things that annoy me abou... » | Drip. Drip. Drip.That's the sound of my brain dr... » | It's friday! And this evening is my first rehears... » 

September 24, 2002 

We went up to London to see the excellent JJ72 on Lamacq Live. Sadly the man himself wasn't there, but the band were very very good indeed. Best moment was definitely Oxygen. Weirdest moment was thinking that I recognised the chords as Wicked Game... then realising it was the Chris Isaak song. A brilliant cover version though. If you can, listen to the gig.