« Home | That dossier and in brief. So, Tony Blair proves ... » | Mel Gibson is going to direct a film in Latin and ... » | We went up to London to see the excellent JJ72 on ... » | Rude words. I know the "political class" in the n... » | Yey. Above scum, more scum and monochrome scum. » | Continuing the fight of Diane Pretty, check out Ac... » | A successful weekend, finished off nicely with a t... » | Going home tonight. Tomorrow we get to discuss we... » | Reasons I love working for my company number 1 - y... » | Oh yes, and we saw Once Upon A Time In The Midland... » 

September 26, 2002 

Communication!
Our Dearest Thribble, According to iMood, you have had "Stinking cold. blaaaargh." since Feb 25, 2002. May we suggest LemSip?
You may. I have recovered from that cold, but have another one coming on. When I remember my Imood password I will be sure to update you! Right now, I'm tired. Dull, I know, but true.