« Home | I've bought a wedding dress. Well, Mum bought it,... » | Beertastic! » | So, the wedding dress shopping expedition is this ... » | The referendum results are back, if you're followi... » | Apparantly my version of Morpheus is too old to co... » | If you're thinking of moving soon you could do wor... » | Ah well, one all isn't bad. At least the Geordies... » | Stolen from Wil, you have to check out wheeee!. B... » | Trying to keep up with Wil Wheaton, William Shatne... » | When we were in Dublin a couple of weeks ago we no... » 

March 13, 2002 

This weekend we also went to see Ocean's Eleven. I haven't had time to write this before, so you get to suffer it now. It was a good film, with an extremely clever plot, spoilt by Julia Roberts. Not her acting, her top lip (as already mentioned by inw). It meant I spent the entire film sucking my top lip in so it didn't cast a mustache-shaped shadow on my top lip like hers did, and I now have a sore top lip. Blaargh.