« Home | If you're thinking of moving soon you could do wor... » | Ah well, one all isn't bad. At least the Geordies... » | Stolen from Wil, you have to check out wheeee!. B... » | Trying to keep up with Wil Wheaton, William Shatne... » | When we were in Dublin a couple of weeks ago we no... » | Check out the Bullshit Generator. Today I will tr... » | Thanks to jim for reminding me of the wonderful sc... » | Why is it possible to feel irrationally jealous of... » | You are Dracula. The original. The guy who start... » | I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And... » 

March 07, 2002 

Apparantly my version of Morpheus is too old to connect to the network. That's terrible. How ageist can you be?! I shall not be downloading the new version, I shall survive with my existing stash of MP3s, out of sympathy.