« Home | The referendum results are back, if you're followi... » | Apparantly my version of Morpheus is too old to co... » | If you're thinking of moving soon you could do wor... » | Ah well, one all isn't bad. At least the Geordies... » | Stolen from Wil, you have to check out wheeee!. B... » | Trying to keep up with Wil Wheaton, William Shatne... » | When we were in Dublin a couple of weeks ago we no... » | Check out the Bullshit Generator. Today I will tr... » | Thanks to jim for reminding me of the wonderful sc... » | Why is it possible to feel irrationally jealous of... » 

March 08, 2002 

So, the wedding dress shopping expedition is this weekend. A highly trained crack team of shoppers will be assembling in Nuneaton tomorrow lunchtime ready to rush out and raid the bridalwear departments of as many shops as they can find. I'm not nervous. Oh no. The shopping should be no problem. I know what I want, and I've seen it in a shop. However... tomorrow my mum and sister will be meeting my ma-in-law and ickle sister-in-law. Nervous? Me? Never! I'm just off to the pub ;-)